At ZaPOP, we are strategic partners in marketing and brand building, acting as an extension of the ambitious visions that our clients have for their brands; and we’re on the lookout for a Brand Strategist to join our team. We help brands continuously engage with consumers by connecting brand aspirations with bespoke omnichannel solutions. So, if you live and breathe strategies and concepts, read on!
As Brand Strategist you will be required to translate your skills and knowledge and implement omnichannel strategies and concepts. You will actively promote new ideas, methods, technology, and strategies in inspiring presentations. You will partner with our Sales and Digital team to deliver exceptional brand solutions to our clients.
- Analysing trends, data, and reports to provide recommendations based on findings.
- Research, develop, and present effective omnichannel solution to brands.
- Perform competitive analyses and identify gaps and opportunities in the marketplace.
Work skills and attributes:
- Excellent time management under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Creativity, the ability to think out of the box.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data into meaningful consumer and media insights.
- Proficient on MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Have a broad knowledge of factors that can affect consumers’ attitude and behaviour towards a brand.
- Digital Media understanding.
- Presentation skills (internally and externally - audience).
- Matric/Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- Brand Strategy experience within the FMCG environment.
- 2 years’ agency experience working on major brands.
- Digital Media experience is not a requirement but will be advantageous.
Kindly note: if you have not heard back from us within two weeks, your application was unfortunately not successful.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cape Town, Western Cape: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Brand Strategy: 2 years (Preferred)