To plan, direct and co-ordinate sales, by establishing and managing sales territories, quotas, and goals to achieve sales volume and gross profit.
- McCain Foods (S Africa) - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Premier - East London, Eastern Cape
Business management and or sales qualification. Generic sales experience (preferably FMCG). In a highly competitive market this position must ensure growth of…
- BHBW South Africa Proprietary Limited - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Continuous prospecting and sales reporting. Administration of sales processes and customer information. The purpose of this role is to optimise sales within the…
- Standard Bank - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
To deliver scale and embed the Employee Value Banking (EVB) proposition for Consumer Clients segment within Client Coverage in an allocated Province to deliver…
- Assupol Life Ltd. - Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal +7 locations
Communicate the sales plan to sales teams. Manage sales staff performance monthly. Develop sales plan to attain set goals/targets.
- Objective Personnel - Cape Town, Western Cape
Seek new market for sales. Coordinate with assigned internal sales reps. Sell company products and services to potential and current customers.
- LexisNexis - Johannesburg, Gauteng
➢ Determine sales enablement/operational priorities with sales stakeholders and maintain the roadmap of sales initiatives.
- Network International - South Africa
You will be responsible for managing the sales team's relationships with customers in order to sustainably increase value share and profit.
- SAFAL Group - Cape Town, Western Cape
M. Coordinate and manage account plans, sales performance and sales forecasts. To effectively manage, develop and control the sales function by achieving and…
- Profile Personnel - East London, Eastern Cape
Objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives. Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- TotalEnergies - Johannesburg, Gauteng
To meet the set CCOGP sales and profitability targets. Applied sales management, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Oxford University Press - Goodwood, Western Cape
Use this information to develop effective sales strategies and make informed business decisions. Plan and allocate resources effectively to meet sales targets…
- GE Power Portfolio - Johannesburg, Gauteng 2191
Lead / formulates and executes proposal strategy and sales agreements. Accountable to report on sales and leading indicators to drive current and future…
- Assupol Life Ltd. - Polokwane, Limpopo
Communicate the sales plan to sales teams. Manage sales staff performance monthly. Monitor expenses against budget related sales.
- Sanlam - Burgersfort, Limpopo
At least 2 years sales experience of which at least 1 year must be within the financial services industry (Cat B1/Cat B2/Retail Pensions).
- Regus - Polokwane, Limpopo
A great manager, who leads by example and knows how to motivate and inspire a team. As a Community Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running…
- Smith & Nephew - Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape
Minimum of 5 years sales experience preferably Medical or Pharmaceutical sales. Achieve sales targets as agreed for the year.
- Performer Recruitment - Nelspruit, Mpumalanga
Identify opportunities to increase sales and volumes. Based in Nelspruit, you'll be responsible for driving sales and ensuring the successful execution of the…
- Worxs4u - Polokwane, Limpopo
Ensuring that budgeted sales targets are met for internal and external sales. Assist sales people with delivery issues. Able to work under pressure.
- HotelJobs.co.za - Muldersdrif, Gauteng
The position will work closely with other sales staff in the Department and manage the team to facilitate sales conversion.