The position reports to the Supply Chain Manager and the incumbent will essentially be responsible for bids and contracts management in the organization.
- Amasiko Group - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
- Taylored Appointments - Pretoria, Gauteng
Create, update and maintain contracts in the ERP system as well as ensuring Legal department involvement. Compile Bid/Tender documents and effectively manage…
- Prosperitas Personnel - Vanderbijlpark, Gauteng
Min 6 years experience in a logistics and transport environment within a specialist role. The successful candidate will drive the Total Cost of Ownership…
- Ecolab - Johannesburg, Gauteng 2000
This role will facilitate further growth by strategically building our brand through external partnerships, thought leadership, value creation and communication…
- IQVIA - Home Based
The primary/initial role of this hire is as an Early Clinical Development Biostatistics reviewer turned Subject Matter Expert within the Contracts and Proposals…
- Bidvest Facilities Management - Centurion, Gauteng
Support all aspects of the Company fleet – owned, leased or rentals to maximize efficiency, increase productivity and improve safety for an organization's…
- Channel Construction - South Africa
Ensuring effective post contract management and administration. NEC3 contract Specialist in the Construction and Engineering sector.
- Affirmative Portfolios - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Administers the development, implementation, and maintenance of contracts in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
- Full Circle Resourcing - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Suitable contracts with service/delivery agreements. Develop, implement and manage supplier contracts for assigned spend with. Managers for review and signoff.
- Adidas - Cape Town, Western Cape
Monitor and report on all inventory areas, measuring accuracies and losses to the agreed contract SLA’s and KPIs. Contribute to Supply Chain related projects.
- Isilumko Staffing - Pretoria, Gauteng
Responsible for managing our IT infrastructure, this will include the entire desktop environment, software/applications, and networks.
- O'Brien Recruitment - South Africa
At least 1 year post trade experience within the manufacturing industry/ production environment.
- Heitha Staffing Group - Limpopo
The DSB Shift Specialist is responsible for advising the DSB supervisor with the safe running of the DSB furnace. 5 years DSB Furnace Operations Experience.
- Paton Personnel - Bethlehem, Free State
Responsible for conducting Agronomical and Financial Assessments and managing loan agreements and Collateral Management System (CMS) policy - identifying…
- Isilumko Staffing - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Understand the contract, temp and perm recruitment. The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5years in temp and contract recruitment.
- Axis Group - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The ideal candidate for this position is a sourcing & contract specialist with experience in global mining operations. Critical and systems thinking capability.
- Viv Gordon Placements - Cape Town, Western Cape
We have a tremendous, one-year contract opportunity for a purpose-driven, Mid-weight Communications & Digital Content Specialist to create great written,…
- HR Genie - Sandton, Gauteng
As a Change Manager Specialist, you'll be responsible for managing the change management process of our business. Manage the Change budget within project scope.
- HR Genie - Sandton, Gauteng
You will be responsible for designing and developing web applications, databases and infrastructure. You will also ensure that the company's systems are running…
- Full Circle Resourcing - Pretoria, Gauteng
#isanqa #isanqajobs #finance #specialist #businessplanning #accounting. High work-life balance with Flexible hours.