Quality Assurance Specialist Courier
Job Specification: Quality Assurance Specialist
This is an exciting role working for one of the UK’s largest parcel delivery price comparison sites. The role is fully remote
(Work from home). Our mission is to revolutionise the logistics industry with highly innovative, disruptive technology.
We’re a leading ecommerce business, powered by our own proprietary cutting edge technology. This is your chance to
join a high-growth, innovative business,
Position: Quality Assurance Assoicate Location: Fully Remote
We seek a highly motivated and detail-oriented Quality Assurance Associate to join our team
- Conduct thorough quality checks on Customer Service interactions and agent communication with the customer to
ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with company policies and industry regulations.
- Monitor and assess the performance of processes, procedures and content, identifying areas for improvement and
implementing corrective actions as necessary.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance procedures, guidelines, and documentation to ensure consistent practices
across the organization.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to address quality-related issues and drive process improvements.
- Analyse customer feedback, complaints, and inquiries related to shipping services, and work proactively to resolve
issues and prevent recurrence.
- Participate in the design and execution of training programs to educate Teams on quality standards, best
practices, and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of key performance indicators (KPIs) and metrics to measure the effectiveness of
quality assurance efforts.Key Skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills – verbal and written
- Data collection, data management and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Planning and organising
- Sound judgment
- Customer service orientation
- Effective interaction with stakeholders
- Team player
- Proven record working remotely
- Bachelor’s degree/ Certification in Quality assurance and or logistics or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in quality assurance, preferably within the international logistics industry (road and air freight
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyse complex data to identify discrepancies and trends.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to collaborate effectively across teams.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to implement corrective and preventive actions.
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards related to shipping and logistics.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously.
- Adaptability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Team player with a positive attitude and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Previous experience in quality assurance or a similar field a plus
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance.
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic, and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.Benefits:
- Fully remote
- Competitive salary and performance-based incentives
- Opportunities for professional growth and development within a rapidly expanding company
- Collaborative and inclusive work environment
- Access to cutting-edge technology and tools in the logistics industry.
Note: This job specification is intended to outline the general nature and level of work performed by contractors within this
role. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and qualifications required for the job.
Should you Require More information on this vacancy please Email us at [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: R20,000.00 - R35,000.00 per month
- Do you have a Bachelor's degee or certificate in Quality Assurance?
- Do you have 2 years plus experience as a quality assurer?
- Do you have your own laptop/PC, head set, fast internet of min 10 Mbps, power supply to support load shedding to work from home full time?
- Does your laptop have at least 8gb ram?
- Do you have to work a notice period and how long?
- Quality assurance and/or logistics or equivalent: 2 years (Required)