To implement and supervise the efficient and effective delivery of programmes within Executive Education at a well know Business School.
- Helen Wilson Recruitment - Johannesburg, Gauteng
- TalentLink - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Oversee end-to-end logistical arrangements for programmes including materials, scheduling, faculty, venues etc. Assist with debtor management if necessary.
- Fempower Personnel - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Accounting professional designation (for example, CA(SA), ACCA, CIMA, SAIPA). Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Acacia Schools - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Experience in teaching Computer Studies/Science (Gr 8 – 12). A relevant qualification in education (e.g., PGCE Senior Phase and Further Education and BSc. Com…
- Royal Kings School - Johannesburg, Gauteng 2053
Relevant teaching qualification, B Ed or PGCE. 2 years plus teaching experience (references will be required). Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
- SPARK Schools - Randburg, Gauteng
The SPARK Schools network provides transformational education innovation through Africa’s first blended learning model, which elevates student achievement and…
- SPARK Schools - Rosebank, Gauteng
This innovative model elevates student achievement and provides the tools teachers need to serve their students effectively. Employee discount on school fees.