A Leader of Wines and Spirits
HR BP, Africa
Cape Town – SA
HR Director AFME & CEE
The HR BP is a strong and trusted partner to the HR Director AFME & CEE, with the mission of aligning business objectives with people strategies to foster a culture of engagement, inclusivity, and growth. The HR Manager is responsible for providing generalist HR support to the markets under their scope to maximize talent potential and nurture sustainable organizational excellence.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE
- Manage the full recruitment cycle (from role briefing, interview process to package preparation and offer) in close collaboration with the business for all manager and non-manager positions in the markets.
- Support the HRD with International mobilities
- Ensure a seamless and enriching experience for employees throughout their tenure
- Manage induction/onboarding meetings and processes for new starters (incl probation).
- Provide HR Advisor support (manager and non-managers)
- Conduct exit interviews and feedback.
- Conduct career development meetings to guide employees on opportunities for career advancement
- Support Managers with their team development, advise on HR employee relations and all HR related topics.
Learning & Development:
- Build the training plans for all employees: identify with the managers the training/development needs and liaise with local suppliers for local trainings, with the EMEA Head of Development Manager trainings, with the Education Team for brand trainings.
- Support the HRD in the preparation of the yearly processes of OMR (Organization Management Review) and ICR (Individual Compensation Review): i.e., prepare PPT presentations, data cleaning and accuracy on the system.
- Manage the performance management tool RISE for the markets: implement locally the guidelines, train employees, follow up on usage of the tool and act as a Champion for the region.
- Supervise the monthly and annual reports for the markets ensuring meeting of deadlines and data accuracy.
Internal Communication & Engagement:
- Plan and executive internal communication strategy to enhance employee engagement and increase awareness of work management tools, L&D programs, new initiatives, projects, and procedures.
- Partner with the EMEA regional HR team to promote, cascade and follow up on any internal engagement initiatives such as employee engagement survey.
HR Data & Administration:
- Administer contracts for Africa and 3d party collaborators, launch invoice payments, communicate with suppliers of goods and services regarding closing documents, transfer originals of payment documents to the accounting department, track payments.
- Provide data on reserves of future payments (accruals) in terms of recruiting and training to the financial department
- HR Data & Analytics tracking of HR KPIs such as turnover and EMEA HR KPIs
Early Careers Talents
- Manage the “Early career professionals” (ECP) in respective markets: do regular follow ups and career meetings, support them in their next steps in the Group, ensure a succession plan for interns & trainees at the end of their mission.
Languages: English fluent
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in a HR generalist/ HRBP role
- HR BP experience with an FMCG organisation is an advantage
- Strong expertise in recruitment and HR Advisor experience.
- Experience working directly with senior stakeholders (management teams / country managers)
- Experience working on a variety of different topics and projects
- Experience working with multiple markets and strong cultural sensitivity / adaptability to different cultural traits / style
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Autonomy and sense of ownership, to be a strong partner and support to the HRD
- Action oriented and proactive, able to quickly react to business requests and needs
- Customer centric
- Genuine interest in people and passion for supporting employees
- Good analytical skills
- Team player
How to Apply: Email your updated CV to [email protected]
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: R60,000.00 - R70,000.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cape Town, Western Cape: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HR Management: 6 years (Required)