A company based in Springs is seeking to employ a Reconciliations Clerk - Accounts Payable clerk with JD Edwards experience. The Incumbent will be required to ensure that all invoices are processed within the service level agreement (SLA) so suppliers are paid timeously and that all interactions and queries are logged and attended to promptly.
- Receive and capture all suppliers’ invoices;
- Perform a full VAT verification before capturing an invoice to ensure good corporate governance and legislative requirements are met;
- Make decisions on rejected invoices and route queries accordingly;
- Resolve all customer enquiries timeously and effectively within service level agreement (SLA);
- Maintain database integrity by regular balancing of data between systems and investigation of anomalies on control reports;
- Report all system problems to the responsible ICT department and follow through to resolution;
- Ensure that monthly capturing deadlines are met and adhered to in terms of the service level agreement (SLA); and
- Investigate and resolve queries as per company processes; and
- Perform adhoc tasks as and when required by your Team
- Matric Certificate with Maths and Accounting; and
- Financial Management / Accounting Degree, Diploma or Certificate advantageous.
- Minimum Five (5) years’ working experience in Accounts Payable;
- Typing speed 30wpm with 95% accuracy;
- Reconciling supplier accounts experience advantageous;
- JDE System experience advantageous; and
- MS Office Competence.
- Attention to detail;
- Numerical ability and data entry skills;
- Speed and Accuracy;
- Ability to organise and prioritise;
- Deadline driven;
- Demonstrate sound work ethics;
- Communicate effectively;
- Customer service orientated; and
- Team player.
For more information please contact: