Gauteng, Pretoria North
R 45 000 - R 55 000 Monthly Cost To Company (Car Allowance, Fuel, Provident Fund, and Medical Aid)
Are you an experienced and qualified Accountant looking for a new challenge? Our client has exciting opportunities available in their Pretoria and Soweto Business Units for passionate individuals to join their team.
- BComm degree with a major in Financial Accounting (minimum).
- Completed articles with a reputable accounting firm.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in an Accounting department.
- 2 years of experience in a management position (an added advantage).
As a key member of our client's Finance team, you will be responsible for:
- Supervision and Management of Finance staff.
- Monitoring and controlling the Revenue Systems office.
- Overseeing Private Hire accounting functions.
- Managing Cashier and Banking functions.
- Ensuring accuracy of Trial balance/General ledger before month and year-ends.
- Conducting regular internal audits of Finance and other departments.
- GAAP, GRAP, IFRS, Accounting, and Auditing principles.
- Human Resources and Industrial Relations practices.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving.
- Excellent planning and organizing.
- Sound judgement and decision-making.
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Time management and MS Excel (Intermediate/Advanced) skills.
- Results-oriented and deadline-driven.
- Proactive with attention to detail.
- Commitment to integrity, reliability, and punctuality.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively under pressure.
If you're ready to take your accounting career to new heights, submit your application today!
For more information please contact: