Requirements: Grade 12 or equivalent qualification Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA) Grade C. No experience.
- South African Government Department of Labour - Pretoria, Gauteng
- De Beers Group of Companies - Kempton Park, Gauteng 1622
Assist with training of staff at all levels in the effective and proceduralised application of the security systems.
- Empact Group - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Be secure and audited regularly regarding the safety and security of the information in accordance with the Protection By applying for a role within Empact…
- VMD Admin - Kimberley, Northern Cape
Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel and visitors. Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities.
- Fidelity Services Group - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
General management and supervision of security staff. - dealing with unions. The overall purpose of this position is to ensure that pro-active measures are…
- Fidelity Services Group - Cape Town, Western Cape
Experience of winery security experience will be advantage. At least 5 years’ experience in the security industry. Minimum Grade 12 / Standard 10 or equivalent.
- Cashbuild - Nongoma, KwaZulu-Natal +1 location
Accurate handling of all Point of Sale (POS) transactions and documentation, thereby ensuring Customer satisfaction. Must have strong administration skills.
- Cashbuild - Vosloorus, Gauteng +5 locations
Ensure comprehensive Customer Service in the Store. Loading and merchandising of stock, shelf price labelling and housekeeping within designated area of…
- Puratos - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges).
- World Bank Group - Pretoria, Gauteng
The selected candidate will supervise the Bank’s administrative functions at the Pretoria duty location. The incumbent will supervise about six Bank staff and…
- The Aurum Institute - Mafikeng, North West +1 location
These appointments are subject to the preferred candidates obtaining the necessary security clearance, reference checking and competency assessment.
- Philip Morris International - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Prepare regular security reports about Supply Chain Activities and Flowingly system. Conduct inspections related to warehouse security standards including FG,…
- Transnet - Port of Ngqura, Eastern Cape
Overall the Commodity Officer is responsible for ensuring the continuity and security of. Designated groups in line with the Employment Equity Plan and Targets…
- Tracker South Africa - Randburg, Gauteng
Skilled problem-solver, able to communicate with users at all levels of technical proficiency. Troubleshoot, resolve, and document user help requests for…
- National Ceramic Industries - Vereeniging, Gauteng
The incumbent will be responsible to oversee SHE activities in the factory, ensure compliance with applicable legislation, ensure that SOP’s/RA are in place and…
- Kimberly-Clark - Springs, Gauteng
To operate production equipment in accordance with the required safety, housekeeping , quality and production standards. Minimum Grade 12 or relevant N3.
- HotelJobs.co.za - KwaZulu-Natal
Safety and security: Ensure the safety and security of guests by strictly adhering to established protocols. Utilize your expertise on Opera to ensure efficient…
- Cashbuild - Katlehong, Gauteng
To operate and maintain the Forklift in a safe and cost effective manner. Ensure comprehensive Customer service in the Store.
- FlySafair - Kempton Park, Gauteng +2 locations
Ensure general safety and security around the aircraft; Ensure Safety regulations is adhered at all times regarding Dangerous Goods;
- Marriott International, Inc - Johannesburg, Gauteng 2076
Protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Enter and retrieve information contained in computer databases using a keyboard, mouse, or trackball…