Part-Time Bookseller Wanted for Week and Weekend Shifts ( Kloof Lifestyle Center)*. Matric or NQF level 4. PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO reception@toplinebook(DOT)CO…
- Reader's Warehouse - Cape Town, Western Cape
- Kazang Connect - Cape Town, Western Cape
Capturing creditors invoices on a weekly basis. Reconciling company records to creditors statements - creditors reconciliations. Able to work under pressure.
- Red Cup Village - Paardeneiland, Western Cape
The sales representative is responsible for overseeing the sale of products or services from beginning to end. 2+ year of sales experience.
- Cape Union Mart - Cape Town, Western Cape
Maintain housekeeping, uphold our visual merchandising standards in order to optimise sales. Ability to maximise and drive sales by identifying opportunities to…
- Pima Group Procurement Solutions - Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Western Cape
Must have computer knowledge, and excel. Good written and verbal communication. Part-time hours: 40 per week. Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual.
- IIE MSA and IIE Varsity College - Cape Town, Western Cape
Working co-operatively with the Head: Student Recruitment (Full Time) with respect to all database statistics for marketing reports i.e. (Presentation Trackers…
- Optivet - Cape Town, Western Cape
Diagnosing Refractive Errors and sight Problems. Prescribing Glasses and Contact Lenses. Build and retain customer relationships.
- Enterprisecom - Cape Town, Western Cape
You’ll focus on generating new sales revenue within a module or region making daily sales calls, networking, building relationships and identifying sales…
- Kiba Bam Consulting - Cape Town, Western Cape
Experience: Proven Track Record of sales over $1millon with supporting data and references*. We are also looking for someone who will take initiative in making…
- Beautician and Physician - Cape Town, Western Cape
Write your own pay check and become financially independent. Own reliable transport and valid driver’s license. A Tablet (with Geolocation active).
- Construct Education - Cape Town, Western Cape
2+ years project management experience in the EdTech sector. Compensation: Competitive based on project management experience in the EdTech sector.
- AJC International - Cape Town, Western Cape
Previous inside sales or sales support is a plus. Customers and other sales functions as required. The Inside Sales Support Intern for Africa will work in our…
- Sportsmans Warehouse - Cape Town, Western Cape
In addition, you will need huge energy levels together with a passion for customer service. We offer a competitive salary (based on experience) with pension,…
- Seafolly South Africa - Cape Town, Western Cape
Sales and retail experience is a must. Must be able to work rotatable shifts and weekends. Part-time hours: 25 per week. Job Types: Part-time, Casual.
- Que Consolidated - Cape Town, Western Cape
We are looking to expand our new business development in our Business to Business (B2B) segment, and we are seeking to employ field sales agents to build our…
- Dermalogica - Cape Town, Western Cape
Have a passion for retailing and a sales track record. Be available for all relevant store activities including meetings, workshops, inventory, unpacking orders…
- Yoco Technologies - Cape Town, Western Cape
You can pair strong technical knowledge with an extensive understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape.
- Commission only Reps - Cape Town, Western Cape
Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of…
- Cape Realty International - Cape Town, Western Cape 7700
NQ4 or an intern working towards your NQF4 with 3 years’ experience in sales and customer service in property. Own vehicle, laptop, and smart phone.
- African Jacquard - Cape Town, Western Cape
How to increase sales conversions. How to create different sales strategies for B2B (Business-to-Business) & B2C (Business-to-Consumer).