RCL FOODS is seeking a SHEQ Administrator to join our RCL FOODS Division. The role will be based in Pretoria West and report to the Risk Control Officer. RCL FOODS is looking for an individual who has strong work ethic, is able to interact on all levels of the organization and is able to compile, trend and review the FSMS and SHE Data.
RCL FOODS entrusts the responsible individual to maximize customer service delivery by providing day to day SHEQ administrative support and contribute to the long-term development of the SHEQ department.
- Document audits on food safety, SHE and quality documents of all departments to ensure correct information is documented as required.
- Managing document control of Quality, Food Safety and SHE Management Systems.
- Collect, check, and file all quality checklists verification for accurate completion, equipment calibration registers up to date. Provide feedback to respective managers if they are deviations and follow up on actions taken.
- Schedule, coordinate and minute the Management Review and Food Safety meetings,
- Track and update internal audit schedules.
- Site Calibration Register. Implement a tracker.
- Ensure that all non-conformances and MOCs are followed up and closed out within the agreed times.
- Trending of NCR and MOC closure
- SHE, Quality & food safety system document control: maintain and update documents, ensure document control is updated timeously.
- Update and trend micro analysis results
- Update and trend customer complaints
- Assist with GMP audits where required.
- Ensure SHE compliance on Contractors Safety files.
- Ensure that the company’s SHE policies are adhered to.
- Induction of new employees and contractors.
- Compile & Trend info for OHS, Food safety meetings and management reviews: Micro, NCR’s, Complaints, GMP’s, Training, CCP’s, Medicals, incidents, etc.
- Keep and populate minutes for meetings (food safety/ health and safety/ Management review meeting/ team meetings).
- SHEQX/DMS System: Loading of documents, raising NCRs, Loading reports and all other relevant documents, maintain schedules and other modules to come until a fully implemented.
- Conduct weekly/monthly toolbox talks.
- Scheduling and participation in internal audits.
- Update or create new check lists, procedure, work instructions, SOP’s.
- Calling and engaging with consumers to gather information to allow investigations and give feedback to consumers of the outcome of investigations.
- Updating complaints data to allow trending of complaints.
- Compile schedules
- Compile information required to update FSM and SHE systems
- Compile reports and meeting minutes as and when requested.
- Assist or replace LAB staff in the Micro of Chemistry LAB as and when required.
- Review Documents, SOP’s and Procedures
- Implement, maintain and control of records, SOP’s and procedures
- 2 - 3 years'experience in SHEQ Administration
- Working knowledge of FSSC 22000, ISO 45001 and/or ISO 14001
- Experience in working principles of the Food Manufacturing Industry will be an added advantage
- National Diploma: Food Technology/Biotechnology/Safety Management/Environmental Management
- SAMTRAC (or equivalent) will be an added advantage
- FSSC 22000, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 Training
- Internal Audit Training
- Good understanding of HACCP, GMP
- Good understanding of SHE Systems
- COmputer literate: MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SAP
- Good understanding of a food manufacturing environment