Call Centre Agent/ Financial Agent - Randburg
This role is a fulltime position with the responsibilities of inbound and outbound calls assisting clients with their personal financial needs.
A strong background as a Call Centre Agent is a basic requirement, along with a background in Customer Service, Financial Coaching, Debt Management, Basic Budgeting, Insurance, Wills or Banking is needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handing all inbound client calls.
- Outbound Client Calling following:
- Wellness Days
- Financial Fun Days and Events
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Questioning and Listening Skills
- Accuracy in documentation and capturing of case management.
- Booking of Appointments for financial coaching: Identifying and cross referrals to partners for financial planning and other financial needs
- Must have financial background experience
- Must have Customer Service, Financial Coaching, Debt Management, Basic Budgeting, Insurance, Wills or Banking experience
- Must have strong background as a call centre agent including outbound and inbound call centre experience
- Basic computer skills are vital – ability to talk and type
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask.
- Customer Service focused.
- Financial knowledge
- Attention to detail.
Remuneration: Market related
Please forward updated your resume in MS Word with your application Note if no correspondence is received within 6 weeks of your application please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time
- Call Centre Agent: 4 years (Preferred)
- Finance Industry as Call Centre Agent: 4 years (Preferred)
- Outbound Call Centre Agent: 3 years (Preferred)
- Inbound Call Centre Agent: 3 years (Preferred)