dunnhumby is the global leader in Customer Data Science, empowering businesses everywhere to compete and thrive in the modern data-driven economy. We always put the Customer First.
Our mission: to enable businesses to grow and reimagine themselves by becoming advocates and champions for their Customers. With deep heritage and expertise in retail – one of the world's most competitive markets, with a deluge of multi-dimensional data – dunnhumby today enables businesses all over the world, across industries, to be Customer First.
dunnhumby employs nearly 2,500 experts in offices throughout Europe, Asia, Africa, and the Americas working for transformative, iconic brands such as Tesco, Coca-Cola, Meijer, Procter & Gamble and Metro.
Most companies try to meet expectations, dunnhumby exists to defy them. Using big data, deep expertise and AI-driven platforms to decode the 21st century human experience – then redefine it in meaningful and surprising ways that put customers first. Across digital, mobile and retail. For brands like Tesco, Coca-Cola, Procter & Gamble and PepsiCo.
We're looking for a talented Campaign Management Associate, to support the creation and delivery of CPG advertising campaigns for a leading UK retailer.
What You'll Be Doing
- You will support the delivery and management of advertising campaigns and related content across a large digital and physical retailer estate.
- You'll be coordinating all areas of retail media campaigns while working effectively with a variety of stakeholders to ensure campaign work continues with pause or delay.
- You'll be reviewing creative briefs and assets to ensure they are complete and accurate.
- Communicating recommendations effectively to both internal and external clients.
- Performing pre/post production QA of campaigns to ensure that they are error free and compliant with campaign guidelines.
- You'll put customers first, maintain high standards of quality for retailers and advertisers, following guidelines and understanding best practice. You'll improve delivery efficiency by ensuring processes and systems are understood, documented and shared.
How You'll Be Doing It
- You will have a passion for media and advertising.
- By communicating regularly and effectively, you'll build strong relationships with your team, peers and stakeholders. You'll be able to prioritize and manage expectations.
- You'll be positive, reliable and consistent, keeping an eye on details even when things are moving quickly. You'll take ownership of challenges and share solutions.
- Being organized and managing your time and workload effectively is key, while adapting to growth, different priorities and periods of higher or lower volume.
- You'll become an integral part of a supportive and trusted team, championing our values.
- You will be located in Cape Town but supporting remotely our retail media business in the UK, you will build connections and relationships with many people around the world. We have a hybrid working policy with at least 40% of your time in the Kloof Street office with the wider team.
What We Expect From You
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any subject
- Experience in managing projects end to end, ideally in a media environment
- Experience engaging with stakeholders of different levels
- Ability to follow brand guidelines to maintain consistency.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment you have strong written and verbal communication skills, a meticulous attention to detail, resourcefulness and dedication.
- Collaborative and self-motivated
What you can expect from us
We won't just meet your expectations. We'll defy them. So you'll enjoy the comprehensive rewards package you'd expect from a leading technology company. But also, a degree of personal flexibility you might not expect. Plus, thoughtful perks, like flexible working hours and your birthday off.
You'll also benefit from an investment in cutting-edge technology that reflects our global ambition. But with a nimble, small-business feel that gives you the freedom to play, experiment and learn.
And we don't just talk about diversity and inclusion. We live it every day – with thriving networks including dh Gender Equality Network, dh Proud, dh Family, dh One and dh Thrive as the living proof. Everyone's invited.
Our approach to Flexible Working
At dunnhumby, we value and respect difference and are committed to building an inclusive culture by creating an environment where you can balance a successful career with your commitments and interests outside of work.
We believe that you will do your best at work if you have a work / life balance. Some roles lend themselves to flexible options more than others, so if this is important to you please raise this with your recruiter, as we are open to discussing agile working opportunities during the hiring process.
For further information about how we collect and use your personal information please see our Privacy Notice which can be found (here)