Do you want to be part of a dynamic team constantly challenging the status quo and finding "smarter" ways of doing things? If you answered yes, keep reading.
Who Are We?
1Nebula is a next-generation SaaS Technology Business focused on providing businesses with cloud & technology expense management services and tools to accelerate their cloud journey.
We hire amazing people from across South Africa, making our diverse group of team members, called N48Xers, a force to be reckoned with.
Learn more about our people brand by watching our culture videos:
Job Opportunity at 1Nebula:
We have a great opportunity available for a Junior Mobile Administrator at one of our clients, Clicks Head offices in Woodstock.
As the Junior Mobile Administrator, you will provide high-quality support to our customers using our OneView SaaS Technology Expense Management platform. In addition, you are required to provide operational management and financial assistance of the client’s technology environment, focusing specifically on their Mobile Environment. This role is based in Cape Town - In office
What You will do within this role (Your key responsibilities):
- Operational support to clients e.g. data bundle management, SIM swops and upgrades, Soft locks etc.)
- Continuous integrity checks on the Client’s environment to ensure accuracy.
- Monitoring client mailboxes and attending to user queries and escalations daily
- Continuously track, , forecast, and report on usage in the client's environment to prevent excessive cost on the account.
- Maintain and updated client’s Baseline report
- Create and do quality and integrity checks on reports for the client within the required timeframe.
- Audit and quality check service provider monthly data.
- Provide inputs into monthly presentations within client environments.
- Analyze and assist in the resolution of client queries and requests through defined processes.
- Document business processes in accordance with the standards of both the client and Nebula.
- Attend weekly client and service provider engagements and ensure Adhoc requests are attended to accordingly
- The position would require periodic after-hours and weekend stand-by support
- The position is Hybrid with the requirement to work either from home or at the Client’s premises
More about You (Our requirements for the role):
Although we believe in the potential of others more than anything else there are some minimum requirements we would look for so consider these before sending us your application
- Excellent Excel skills (Comfortable with using VLookUp formulas and constructing Pivot Tables)
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with using office 365 applications
- Presentation software experience (Eg. Powerpoint, Presi, Canva)
- You are driven and passionate about excellent client services.
- Hold a relevant 3 year tertiary qualification or 3 years relevant experience.
- You are creative and innovative in your thinking and willing to learn new skills.
- You take initiative and can collaborate with various teams to get the job done.
- You enjoy automation and thinking outside the box.
Our Amazing Perks!
- Enjoy 20 Leave days a year plus a “mulligan day” each quarter after meeting all your deliverables. That’s 4 extra leave days annually!
- High spec laptops and equipment for you to comfortably work remotely.
- Access to our Well-being program and Employee support services – we believe in work/life balance being of utmost importance for you and your family so this perk is for them too.
- Grow your skills and learn something new with paid Microsoft courses and certifications.
- Take up a hobby and unlock a training allowance every 2 years to do something non-work related.
- Give back by participating in our Culture and Social Responsibility initiatives.
We use this information to determine your suitability for the role, and to guide any interviews (should you be given one). If you are unsuccessful in your application Nebula will delete the information you provide here within 3 months.