- Domax agency - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive…
- StaffCentral Consulting - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Good people and networking skills. Provide efficient sales team support service. Pressure resilient and able to adapting well to change.
- Essity - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Must have excellent networking, presentation and communication skills (verbal, written and listening) and be fluent in English;
- Kontak Recruitment SA - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
You should have thorough knowledge of the Microsoft stack including, Active Directory, Office 365, Windows 10 and networking. Azure knowledge is a bonus.
- Latitude Resource - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
2 years’ experience in various networking principles (e.g LAN, WLAN, WAN, VPN, TCP/IP, Switching, Routing, Proxy, etc.). Experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Only the Best - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Continuously networking to ensure building of a suitable candidate database of skills. 5 to 8 years recruitment experience with proven success placing across…
- HotelJobs.co.za - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Business management diploma or hospitality management diploma. The Facility Manager covers main areas - people & organization such as catering, cleaning, ICT,…
- Stryker - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
At this stage in your sales career you are modeling appropriate and effective sales behaviors to your junior counterparts and employing the process of selling…
- SHARON NUROCK RECRUITMENT CC - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Internal and external networking and support. 2 years experience in the SA pharmaceutical industry in a manufacturing/quality assurance/regulatory environment.
- AGA Recruitment Specialists - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
At least 5 years sales experience in the Corporate/Business/Automotive market. Completion of recognized formal sales training courses or relevant experience.
- RecruiTech - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
You will attend to SLA calls, faults, monitoring & reporting. You will take responsibility for technical problems and report via a call logging system.
- Measured Ability Group Holdings - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Networking, hardware, VM’s, Wi-Fi, Active Directory, group. The IT Developer / Project Manager will be responsible for the development, testing, debugging and.
- Dlamindlovu Consulting Engineers and Project Managers - Overport, KwaZulu-Natal
Procurement analysis • Supply chain management • Report writing • Excellent oral and written communication skills • Analytical and attention to details • Good…
- Syncsmart Technologies - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal 4001
Experience with networking and diagnosing network faults. An IT and networking qualification/certification (e.g. A+, N+, MCSE). A keen eye for detail.
- SA Power Integration Services (Pty) Ltd - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
The individual in this position will be responsible for technical projects in the KZN region, including design, build, installation and commissioning.
- Qurius - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Contacting potential clients and creating rapport by networking, outbound calling, using leads provided by us. Call center Outbound, Underwriting and sales.