Who are we?
Sanlam Life Ltd is one of the top financial services providers in the South African market.
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our financial advisors. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our financial advisors to realise their worth.
Our company is built on a respect for what people are worth and an appreciation for what they can become. We know that your worth is infinite and unique – and want to inspire you to realise this worth.
This is why we give each and every person who is contracted at Sanlam the opportunity to make the most of who they are, and to be recognised, respected and rewarded for their capabilities.
This is an administrative support position that reports directly to an Operations Manager in the region. The SSA role is there to render sales support and administration to Sanlam intermediaries and regional sales management.
- Provide sales and administration support to intermediaries, including quotations
- Assist sales and administration support to intermediaries, including quotations
- Assist the intermediaries with the relevant product information
- Process and monitor new business submitted
- Monitor and report on relevant sales information to intermediaries/management
- Support initiatives to increase the take up of technology with intermediaries
- Providing limited after sales service
What will make you successful in this role?
Qualifications and Experience:
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- A relevant tertiary qualification would be advantageous
Knowledge and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years relevant administrative experience within the financial services industry is preferred
- Prior experience within a Broker or Advisor Services environment is preferred
- Insurance product experience and knowledge of relevant quotation processes and systems is preferred
- Cultivates Innovation
- Client Centricity
- Drives Results
- Flexibility and Adaptability
- Plans and Aligns
- Communicates Effectively
- Action Oriented
- Optimizes Work Processes
- Treating Customers Fairly
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers. The closing date for applications is 29 November 2023.
The recruiter reserves the right to withdraw the advertisement prior to the closing date or to allow further applications to be submitted after the closing date indicated.
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment Group, Sanlam Emerging Markets, Santam, as well as MiWay and the Group Office – the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable work environment as we believe these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa.