ADMINISTRATION TEAMLEADER | ROODEPOORT
Our client, a reputable Medical Administrator Bureau, is seeking a dynamic Administration Team Leader to join their team. The successful candidate will be a strong leader with exceptional organizational and administration skills. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced medical debt collector who is familiar with ICD10 Codes to take their career to the next level.
- Lead and motivate the administration team to achieve exceptional results.
- Handle patient account queries, collections of outstanding monies on accounts, journals, corrections, small balance write-offs and more.
- Ensure adherence to the POPIA Act.
- Utilize your experience and knowledge of ICD10 Codes to support the team.
- Manage a wide range of administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the business.
- Own transport.
- Willingness to work overtime when needed.
- Previous experience as a Medical Debt Controller.
- Knowledge of ICD10 Codes .
- Good communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft, with experience in GoodX being an advantage.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday: 08h00 – 16h30 (occasional overtime)
Starting Date: As soon as possible.
Salary: R 17 000.00pm
If you are a results-driven individual with excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a passion for the medical industry, we encourage you to apply. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable organization and take the next step in your career.