Great basic salary + incentives + benefits. (no company car / fuel etc)
Our client is a a high volume dealership and a high pressurised environment, with a great brand of vehicles. This is a multi-functional position, where you will be managing stock control (high volumes) in different locations and have a full vehicle invoicing function, liaising with OEM, receiving stock, processing orders against vehicles, reconciling invoices, and invoicing of vehicles (sold / fleet / inter dealer etc.)
Further duties also include Debtors & Creditors management, reconciliation and allocating payments etc.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years solid vehicle stock control experience in a franchise motor dealership.
- Computer literacy to include Evolve.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to work overtime and longer hours if the position requires it.
- Ability to handle a stressful and pressurised environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent