- Rand Mutual Assurance - Johannesburg, Gauteng
As the Head: HRBP, you will be reporting to the HC Executive, you will be responsible for participating in the development and implementation of strategic…
- Blue Label Telecoms - Sandton, Gauteng
Partner with, consult with and influence the line management on people's needs to enable the delivery of business targets. HR Data Analytics and Insights.
- AdaptIT - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Able to extract, read and understand information provided by the system and can consult to. The Graduate Technical Consultant forms part of the Support team.
- Creative Associates International - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Creative is seeking an HR/Operations Manager to be based in Johannesburg, SA and responsible for overseeing the areas of human resources and operations.
- GP Consult - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Plus Medical Allowance + Provident. 5 years experience in HR Manager role. Experience in dealing with Mibco and MIFA.
- Elanco - Bryanston, Gauteng
The Elanco Learning and Development Specialist BeNeNoSASSA is primarily responsible for the maintenance, management and reporting of the Elanco training data in…
- Lotus HR & Recruitment - Johannesburg, Gauteng
You will have completed a National Diploma in Industrial or Product Design, coupled with 2-5 years experience specifically in the home décor or furniture design…
- Recruitmentmatters - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Shape, drive and manage the communications function and define the regional functional strategy to positively and accurately represent company's operations,…
- Adapt IT - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Able to extract, read and understand information provided by the system and can consult to users at customers on its impact.
- Bridgestone - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Further act as a consult with cross functional teams in developing and maintaining the Franchise Systems i.e. Type of Contract: Open-ended/permanent.
- DPT Recruitment - Johannesburg, Gauteng
To champion all Talent Management, Change Management and Organisational Development (OD) activities thereby ensuring effective employee performance as well as…
- AdaptIT - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Able to extract, read and understand information provided by the system and can consult to. The Technical Consultant forms part of the Support team.
- Sea Horse View T/A Extraordinary Futures - Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are expanding and looking for like-minded 360 consultants with a minimum of two years plus recruiting experience that love the thrill of closing deals.
- Michael Page - Johannesburg, Gauteng
You will collaborate closely with the Africa Regional Director, global subject matter experts and will support and supervise the local HR Operations staff in…
- Guardian Recruiting - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Take the lead to deliver aligned and seamless learning solutions to the business. Consult and solution architect the IATJ pieces of delivery/implementation.
- IQbusiness South Africa - Johannesburg, Gauteng
We are looking for somebody who is a delivery leader and able to use exposure to various methodologies and industries to think strategically and ensure value…
- HR Genie - Johannesburg, Gauteng
The HR Junior will be responsible for ensuring the co-ordination of key HR functions such as Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, Work Environment,…
- Hatch - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Our advisory and consulting experts work with our clients to help them meet their business, financial, and project objectives.