We’re bOnline, UK’s most awarded and fastest growing next-gen Telco/VoIP provider for small businesses. We offer high quality, cost effective digital business phone systems and broadband with 5-star rated service levels.
Our industry-leading products MYbOnline and bOnline Phone puts us in pole position to capitalize on the 2025 BT Landline Shutdown, a seismic shift to digital impacting 3-5 million small businesses.
This is an opportunity to be part of the UK’s No.1 ranked Telco/VoIP provider that is disrupting the small business telecoms industry with more than 20 industry awards won in the last 2 years. It’s exciting, fast-paced with a great opportunity to learn and build your career.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cold calling prospective clients to promote bOnline Products
- Needs analysis & Objection handling
- Maintain a level of professionalism on all forms of communication channels.
- Deliver great customer service to each client.
- Maintain SLA with our clients.
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
- Meet and exceed clients’ expectations and meet sales quota
Skills & Requirements:
- 2 years call center sales experience (required)
- Matric Certificate & Clear Criminal record
- Fluent, neutral English speaking
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure work environments.
- Strong analytical and telephonic communication skills
- Proficiency in computer applications and various CRM platforms
- Expertise in building and maintaining customer relationships
- Proven track record of achieving monthly and weekly sales targets.
- Understand QA scores and compliance requirements
- Outstanding negotiation and Closing Skills with ability to resolve issues.
Remuneration & Benefits
- R9000 basic + Commission
- Subsidised on-site parking
- Medical Insurance on Flexicare Discovery plan
- Free access to Employee Wellness Programme, ICAS
For more information on bOnline, please visit our page https://www.bonline.com/
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From R9,000.00 per month
- Have you passed grade 12?
- call centre sales: 2 years (Required)
Application Deadline: 2024/01/02
Expected Start Date: 2024/02/01