INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL RE-ADVERTISEMENT. POLOKWANE LOCAL OFFICE (LAND RIGHTS MANAGEMENT). The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis.
- Legal Aid South Africa - Polokwane, Limpopo +3 locations
- Legal Aid South Africa - Stellenbosch, Western Cape
The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. Manage legal aid to the poor in the area of jurisdiction. Act as Principal for Candidate Attorneys.
- Legal Aid South Africa - Ermelo, Mpumalanga +1 location
Admitted attorney or advocate (the latter must have completed pupillage successfully at any recognised institution). Handling of complex land-related matters.
- Faircape - Cape Town, Western Cape
The Faircape Group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Credit Controller (Debtors & Invoicing) to be involved with the accounting of our various portfolio…
- HeadHunters - Eastern Cape
Secretarial Diploma (advantageous) with excellent typing skills. Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in conveyancing environment. Drafting and checking of documents.
- TLT Appointing - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Attending to ITC and Deeds Office enquiries where necessary. Identify trigger accounts and maintain constant follow ups to reduce NPLS and avoid breach of…
- Six Sense - Johannesburg, Gauteng
(herein after referred to as the “NCA”) to Default Judgment, in order to secure claims for various clients. To confirm the residential and domicile address for…
- THE SKILLS MINE (PTY) LTD - Johannesburg, Gauteng
A bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Industrial or Organizational Psychology. 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- CA Global Headhunters International - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Our client, one of Africa’s leading renewable energy companies, is seeking a Senior Legal Advisor, who will provide legal assistance to the General Counsel on…
- Gunston Strandvik Mlambo Attorneys - Cape Town, Western Cape
Willingness to engage and train candidate attorneys. Admitted attorney with at least 2 years’ PQE in a litigation practice. Strong knowledge of civil procedure.
- Bridgena Barnard Personnel Group - Midrand, Gauteng
Liaise with attorneys/accountants / Master of the Court /Banking / Investments / SARS. Gauteng - Remote or Hybrid post available for a senior person with…
- BTE Renewables - Johannesburg, Gauteng 2191
To provide legal assistance to the General Counsel on legal and corporate secretarial matters relating to the Group. Must have an LLB Degree.
- Absa Bank Limited - Sandton, Gauteng
This role is suited to a candidate with a B-degree in Law, Admitted attorney or Advocate as well as 3 years relevant experience in a financial institution,…
- Ideal Candidates - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Liaise with attorneys and maintain up-to date case files and records; Self-motivated, proactive, articulate and highly organised mature senior legal Secretary…
- Talent Evolution - Northern Suburbs, Western Cape
Commercial Law Degree (LLB & preferably an admitted attorney). Assisting the Division (and Group Legal & Company Secretary as and when required) with general…
- Jessica Gounden and Associates - Chatsworth, KwaZulu-Natal
We are searching for an admitted attorney to join our team.If you think that this is you please do not hesitate to send us your CV at legaljobs.12345@gmail…
- NEASA - Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
LLB degree, preferably an admitted attorney. Experience in the field of Employment Law. Litigation experience, preferably at the CCMA and bargaining councils.
- Barloworld Ingrain - Sandton, Gauteng
Professional with the Compliance Institute of southern Africa and/or admission as an attorney or advocate. Core purpose of the role *To manage regulatory risk…
- Ergasia Placements - Pretoria, Gauteng
Ability to perform well under immense pressure. Ability to liaise with banks and debtors. Ability to liaise with the Sheriff offices and other role players.
- Moving Heads Personnel - Johannesburg, Gauteng
Enhance the legal capabilities, implement an end-to-end corporate legal function, and enhance stakeholder interactions. Manage the contract management process.